Friday, July 14, 2017

Echo Park Summer Dreams - Ferris Wheel Birthday Card


Again I have reached for my Echo Park Summer Dreams 6x6 paper pad. This card uses the ferris wheel paper along with the ferris wheel tag in the ephemera pack. I'm finding that the colors in this paper pad match almost perfectly my Stampin' Up colored cardstock. On this card I used Basic Gray and Strawberry Slush (a retired color).

The card is A2, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches, top folding. The card base is in Basic Gray and the layer under the patterned paper is in Strawberry Slush and cut at 4 x 5-1/4 inches. The ferris wheel paper is cut to 3-3/4 x 5 inches. I folded down the righthand corner of the ferris wheel paper to show the polka dot pattern on the other side. To this corner, I added a stamped greeting from Endless Birthday Wishes (Stampin' Up) in Basic Gray, and used a die from Simon Says Stamp called Bundle of Stitched Shapes (one of my favorites!)

I punched out the ferris wheel from the ephemera tag and added it back into the tag using dimensionals. That tag was layered onto a tag I die cut using the Chalk Talk Framelet set from Stampin' Up! (another favorite!) I added some enamel dots to the lower righthand side in bright yellow, hot pink and light blue.

Who doesn't love a ferris wheel? I think this card could also be a masculine card with the deep gray color.



No comments :

Post a Comment