Friday, June 23, 2017

Echo Park "Summer Dreams" - Snow Cone Birthday Card


I recently purchased a very cute summer paper pad from Echo Park called Summer Dreams by Dani Mogstad. It is full of cute papers and this is just one example! I made this birthday card using the ice cream cone and popsicle paper with coordinating striped paper in the pack and one of the snow cones from the epherma pack.

I found cardstock that matched the colors in the paper pretty well and layered them with the patterned paper piece to create this card. My finished card is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches, top folding, with each layer being cut 1/4 inch smaller than the previous layer. I also added some coordinating colored enamel dots along the left side.

The products I used are as follows:
Echo Park Summer Dreams 6x6 Paper Pad by Dani Mogstad
Stampin' Up papers in Strawberry Slush, Pink Flamingo and Pool Party
Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes (for banner)
Echo Park Summer Dreams Frames & Tags Epherma Pack
Stampin' Up Endless Birthday Wishes (stamped in Strawberry Slush)
Stampin' Up Colored Enamel Dots

A "cool" summertime card, don't you think?


No comments :

Post a Comment