Friday, January 13, 2017

"Coffee Solves Everything" Card


Coffee may not really solve everything, but it sure helps! I love my coffee! Today's card is a reflection of that. The coffee stamps are from Sugar Pea Designs called "Caffeine Addict" and the "Happy Place" stamp is from a Paper Pumpkin stamp set called "Celebrate Everything."

The card base is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" in crumb cake. I added a white layer and then a layer of patterned paper from the "Serene Scenery" collection by Stampin' Up. The coffee cup is from a die set by Sugar Pea Designs that matches the "Caffeine Addict" stamp set. It is called "Sugar Cut - Coffee to Go Cup." I've used these stamps and dies several times. They are a great set!

I added a brown layer of cardstock (Early Espresso) across the bottom and stamped "Coffee" onto a strip of the patterned paper. I stamped "solves everything" onto white cardstock and banner cut it to go across the bottom. I also added a couple of enamel dots in Early Espresso.

 I hope you enjoyed this coffee card. It's going to be an icy weekend where I live so as long as the electricity stays on, I'm going to stay warm with a cup of coffee, or two or three!

No comments :

Post a Comment