Wednesday, November 23, 2016

"Thankful" Card


This "thankful" card for Thanksgiving relies mainly on the patterned paper. I added some die cut fall leaves, stamped a tree image, added my greeting, and layered it on a coordinating colored circle to pop it up. The finished card is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2, top folding. All products are Stampin' Up except the dies used to cut the leaves, which are from Lawn Fawn.

The card base is Old Olive, the next layer is Hello Honey, and the top layer is Stampin' Up's fall DSP from last year called Into the Woods. The tree is stamped with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set from Stampin' Up, and the greeting is from the Endless Thanks stamp set. I added a copper leaf using a Recollections leaf punch. The tree is stamped onto a 2 inch white circle, and then layered on top of a 2-1/2 inch Mossy Meadow circle. I inked the edges of the Hello Honey layer, the patterned paper layer, the white circle, as well as the leaves. The leaves are cut from Small Stitched Leaves dies by Lawn Fawn. To make the shape a little different, I rounded the bottom edges of the card and layers using my Crop-a-Dile.

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments :

Post a Comment