Friday, November 11, 2016

Snow Fox - Let it Snow!

Snow Fox

Last week I told you how much I LOVE foxes and shared a fox card and gift box. In keeping with that theme, this week I am sharing a Snow Fox Christmas Card. I really love how this turned out!

The card is a standard A2 sized card (4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches), top folding. Card base is white. I layered another white piece on top cut from the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes. It measures 4 x 5-1/4 inches. The next layer is from the Foxy Friends DSP by Stampin' Up, cut at 3-3/4 x 5 inches. I lightly inked the edges with Smoky Slate ink.

The snow layers are cut from Stitched Hillside Borders by Simon Says Stamp. They are layered together and cut to the width of the top layer, which is 3-3/4 inches.

The little fox is from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge, p. 63, cut at 2-1/4 inches. The layers are cut in white and smoky slate. The Santa hat is from the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge on p. 72, cut at 2-3/4 inches.  I cut the hat twice, once in white and again in red, and then cut and layered the two pieces together. The heart is from a Martha Stewart heart punch.  The greeting is an old Stampin' Up stamp from 2004, but you could use any greeting. I know there is a "Let it Snow" stamp in a current Stampin' Up set too.

This card was so much fun to create! This may be one of those cards that's hard to let go!


No comments :

Post a Comment