Friday, September 30, 2016

Fall Coffee Card

Today's card is a celebration of National Coffee Day yesterday and National Cardmaking Day tomorrow, the best of both worlds! This card also represents the name of my blog, "Stampin' Cafe by Lana"! I love coffee and cardmaking and the two just go together!

This card is a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch, top folding card. The base is in Early Espresso and the orange layer is Pumpkin Pie, both from Stampin' Up. The background is stamped with retired Stampin' Up pumpkin and leaf stamps, but you could use anything you have that is fall themed. I chose pumpkins because my favorite fall drink is a pumpkin latte!

The cup is cut in Early Espresso using the Love You a Latte Cricut cartridge, <Cafecup2> at 5 inches. I cut a 1-1/4 inch wide strip of a patterned paper and wrapped it around the cup, securing it in the back with adhesive. The round "caffeine addict" stamp and the "Coffee is always a good idea" stamps come from Sugar Pea Designs.

I plan to enjoy a pumpkin latte this weekend! I'll be back next week with another fall themed card. Thanks for taking the time to visit today.

No comments :

Post a Comment