Friday, September 2, 2016

Camera Embossed Card

Camera Embossed Card
It's been a busy week and I haven't had a lot of time for card making, but here is one that was very simple to put together, no stamping, just embossing and adding precut pieces! Finished card is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches.

I recently made a trip to Tuesday Morning and found this cute camera embossing folder by Darice. I embossed the black card front and just added some precut pieces from a SN@P simple stories pack that I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby. It is Disney themed but works well with other applications, like this card!

I will probably use this for a birthday card and I thought I could print out a sentiment for the inside like, "Hope your day is picture perfect!" Or, it could just as easily be a congratulations or encouragement card.

I plan to get back on schedule next week and start some fall cards! I hope you'll come back and check them out!

No comments :

Post a Comment